Wednesday, March 22, 2017

March Boxy Charm

Creepy Cute

Hey cupcakes! So if you know me at all, you know I DIED when I saw the March theme, "Creepy Cute." Boxy Charm did a pretty swell job! Here is my box.


  • Smashbox photo finish primer $16. Although I haven't had a chance to try this on my face yet, I have tried some on the back of my hand and I have high hopes! It made my hand really soft.
  • Crown Brush fan brush $18.99. This brush is pretty soft and seems to be good quality, but I don't know what I would use it for. 
  • Naked Cosmetics urban rustic palette $39.99. I can't makeup my mind about this palette. I think I might use it some in the fall, but that's five months away. I'm not sure if I'll hang on to it that long.

(Swatches of the palette and lippies)
  • RealHer matte liquid lipstick "I am a rock star" $15. I'm definitely a fan of the consistency and staying power of it, and I think the color will be one I'll reach for as well.
  • RealHer lip liner "I am loved" $12.50. The lip liner perfectly matches the lipstick so I'm sold. 

All items are full size and the box total is $102.48 and included three products I'll use. With the theme being "creepy cute," I would've loved to see maybe a black or "vampire" colored lip product, definitely could have used a black liner...but I feel like they did the best that would appeal to most people. CLICK HERE to experience next month's Boxy Charm with me!

-Sammi Cupcake


1 comment:

  1. I'm not really a makeup [subscription] person (all I wear is coverup and lipstick lol) but even I can tell that box is at least a great deal - over $100 of products for only ~$21! .. I agree, the colors are a *little more suited towards Fall - but that's just sticking with the theme. Love the lip color though! I have several that are quite similar, and I think it can actually work year-round. Bold lips do seem to be a thing nowadays - something I'm happy to jump in on with my new blue lippies.

    ReplyDelete