Tuesday, March 28, 2017

ColourPop pressed powder

Colour Pop pressed powders


As most of you probably know by now, ColourPop came out with pressed powder eye shadows which retail for $5 each. Here are the eight shades I bought. (L-R:) Pep Talk, Hear Me Out, Fire Fly, Bel Air, Made To Last, Dreamboat, Paper Tiger, and Cute Alert.


Here are swatches of the shades I bought. I really like these but I doubt I'll buy more unless they make another shade that just completely blows me away. The eight shade z-palette seen above cost me $40 and that's just a bit much for me. That being said, I do feel like they are good quality and very pigmented and I'm glad they're in my collection! Have you purchased any? Feel free to comment down below your thoughts and which shades are your favorites. I find myself reaching for Bel Air and Hear Me Out the most.

-Sammi Cupcake

No comments:

Post a Comment