- How many tattoos do you have? 13 and counting.
- What's your favorite tattoo? Probably this one:
It's for my Grandma (which I call "Nanny.") She loves lady bugs and used to call me "lady bug" when I was little. Also it has her handwriting underneath it that says "Believe in yourself."
- How old were you when you got your first tattoo? About 21. My first daughter was born five weeks prior. It's a sparrow with her name under it. A foot tattoo for your first one is a bold move, haha.
- What do your parents think about your tattoos? They've definitely changed their opinions a lot over the years. When I was 18 my Dad told me if I got a tattoo, I had to move out. He now has a tattoo bigger than any of mine. My Mom also brags on my tattoos a lot and has two of her own. I never would've seen that coming.
- Does your boyfriend like your tattoos? If so, what's his favorite? My husband does like my tattoos, a lot of them were bought from him as gifts. My lady bug is his favorite as well. He says it's like art work on my arm.
- Did you always have a love for tattoos and what's your inspiration? I think so. I started wanting one at about 16 years old. Most of my tattoos are inspired by my family. I have one for both of my daughters, my Nanny and great Grandma, my Mom, my husband, and even my cat, lol.
- Do you plan on getting more tattoos in the future? I do! I have specific plans for at least 4 more right now.
- Which tattoo would you say was the most painful? The ones on the top of both of my feet. I have a rainbow on one foot and the sparrow pictured above on the other.
- Do you regret any of your tattoos? I had one that had to be covered up, but I don't have any I regret currently.
- What was your least painful tattoo? My anchor on my thigh. I couldn't feel it at all, and I actually fell asleep while it was being done. None of them were all that bad besides my feet though.
That's it for me guys! Feel free to do the tattoo tag yourself in the comments, or simply comment and tell me your favorite tattoo. Love you guys!