Monday, February 13, 2017

February 2017 BoxyCharm

Would You Be My Galentine?

Hey cupcakes! Today I got my second ever Boxycharm box in the mail and surprising no one, it's another home run. The theme this month is "Would you be my Galentine?" and like my first box, I got a lot of things I really like and will actually use. Let's get into it!

First of all, for those of you wondering, this is the 0.8lb/0.36kgs box.



Here's what I got:

  • Omnia Eye Kit (Blend and Shade brushes) $29.98
  • 2 Makeup Geek pan shadows (Shades: Creme brulee & Bitten) $12
  • The Reflecting Gloss (Shade: Fig) $15
  • Dr Brant Microdermabrasion $79
  • Small Z Palette $14
All items are full size and the box total is $149.98. I really love the products I got but funny story-literally a week before the products were announced I bought my first Z palette and some ColourPop shadows...two of four the CP shadows I bought are nearly identical to the Makeup Geek ones I got. (See below photo)

At least I know they're sending me stuff I like, haha.  I am really happy with the switch to Boxycharm and I can't wait to see what next month brings! CLICK HERE to experience the March Boxycharm box with me!

-Sammi Cupcake

P.S. The box included a 25% Dr Brandt code, so feel free to use mine! BOXY25

No comments:

Post a Comment