Saturday, May 14, 2016

May Ipsy Review

May Ipsy Review



  • Epice hydrating mask  [$12.50] FULL SIZE 1*
Hey Ipsy, thanks for sending me, a person who has marked "oily skin," a hydrating mask. Really. [Use code Ipsy16 for 30% off any online purchase]

  • SLMissGlam small contour brush [Appx $13] PART OF A SET 5*
This brush seems to be very good in quality, and the purpose of the brush (contouring) is very modern and usable for most Ipsy users. I'm pretty happy to have received this one. [Use code SLIPSY25 for 25% off any purchase]

  • Smashbox X-Rated Mascara [Appx $7.33] SAMPLE 4*
I've heard nothing but good reviews out of this mascara. I won't use mine yet because I just opened a new mascara, but I can't wait to try it. Smashbox is a great brand and I've heard the mascara doesn't clump and stays on really well. [Use code Ipsy15 for 15% off your first purchase]

  • Neutrogena Moisturesmooth color stick "Almond Nude" [Appx $2.32] SAMPLE 1*
Although I normally like nude lippies, this one looks more like the shade of a contour stick. I don't think I'll get much use out of it. [Use code Ipsy for 20% off this product only]

  • Peek beauty lip plumping balm [Appx $4] SAMPLE 1*
Enough with this company and their microscopic samples already! This is the second product I've got from them and the amount of actual product you get could be covered by a dime. Also, I read that it doesn't plump your lips at all. [Use code Ipsy20 for 20% off]


As for the bag itself, although I'm not in love with the print or anything, I really like the way the bag is made with the button enclosure. I gave it three stars. Out of a possible 30 stars for this month's glam bag, I gave it 15. I'm really waiting for another Ipsy bag to blow me away.

15/30

Total bag value: $42.15 (with $3 figured in for the bag, which is what they normally sell for.)

I'm really waiting for another Ipsy bag to blow me away. I think from now on, unless anyone objects, I'm only going to review the Ipsy bags I like. Reviewing these ones I don't like is a bummer for me and it's becoming quite a chore. What was your favorite thing in your Ipsy this month?

-Sami Fish

No comments:

Post a Comment