Sunday, May 29, 2016

June Ipsy Sneak Peek


First off...is it just me or does the bag look straight out of the "Fresh Prince of Bel Air"? haha. We only get a look at two possible items from this months bag:
  • Urban Decay eyeshadow, offered in two shades. (Lounge: brick red with a green shift and Fireball:peach with a pink shift)  
  • The Balm "Meet Matt Trimony" matte eye shadow in the shade "Matt Kumar" which appears to be a reddish brown color.
To be honest, I'm hoping none of these are in my bag. The "the Balm" samples are notoriously tiny (usually a dime will cover your entire sample) and none of the shades featured are really my thing. I've disliked every bag since I purchased my yearly subscription. Whoops. lol

 Here's hoping the other items offered are more my style...I mean really...a red eye shadow with a green shimmer?? Hello Christmas...5 months early.

Get it together Ipsy!


-Sami Fish

No comments:

Post a Comment