Sunday, April 10, 2016

Fortune Cookie Soap Alternative Uses

Hey guys! This blog is brought to you by my 8 year old daughter with stomach troubles who got sick in my car twice. :/ The smell was horrendous, and I couldn't think of a way to get rid of it, then I remembered the incense cones I got in a recent FCS collection. I put one on a ceramic plate on my dashboard and rolled up all the windows. Today my car smells AMAZING, not even a hint of the sick smell, so that gave me this idea to post other alternative uses for Fortune Cookie Soap products.

Tip #1:
Conditioner bars can be used as a "shave lotion" when you shave your legs.
Tip #2: Hydrate Me's can double as a lightly scented perfume.


Tip #3: Incense Cones and linen spray can be used remove tough smells from your vehicle.

Tip #4: Shampoo bars are amazing for cleaning makeup brushes!. (-Gabriella N.)

Tip #5: Bath tea's can be used in a foot bath to infuse your pedicures with essential oils, sea salt, and oatmeal if you are a shower girl. (-Katie B.)
Tip #6: Hair oil can be used as a makeup primer, but avoid your eyes! (-Flora S.)

Tip #7: Cuticle oil/butter can be used on any dry/rough spots such as elbows, feet, etc. (-Aisha Q.)

I hope you found these tips useful! If you have any alternative uses for Fortune Cookie Soap products, feel free to comment and share your tips.

-Sami Fish

-- Please note: These alternative uses are not FCS approved. Most suggestions are submitted by myself and fans of the company. Please be aware any alternative uses are done at your own risk --








No comments:

Post a Comment