Sunday, March 13, 2016

Buxom CYO palette


As a beauty blogger and overall makeup addict, one of my dreams is to create my own makeup palette. That dream is still far off, but putting together this customizable palette was a lot of fun!


At the time of my purchase, Ulta was running a special for the empty customizable eye shadow palette and six eye shadows for $40, which would save you $45 considering these items bought individually are valued at $85. 

I chose neutral shades for my palette, shades that I could create several every day wearable looks that could be matte or metallic. I have two matte shades, three metallic shades, and a "luster" shade. I love how it turned out. I told my husband had this been a palette I created, I would name it "Sami Nude," haha. 


  • Satin Seduction [bisque luster]
  • Designer or Die [matte beige]
  • Jetsetter [matte gray beige] 
  • Style Icon [metallic taupe]
  • Mink Magnet [metallic bronze]
  • Haute Couture [metallic java]


Well that's all I have for you today. Happy daylight savings time day. I hope you all got more sleep than I did! Check out Ulta if you want to make your own palette, and if you do be sure to send me a photo of your palette and what you would call it! 

-Sami Fish



No comments:

Post a Comment