Friday, February 12, 2016

Urban Body Jewelry review


Hey fishies! Happy Friday. Today I have a review of an awesome site I found for body jewelry that boasts over 800 styles to choose from called www.UrbanBodyJewelry.com . Their site has a really cool set up because you can look for body jewelry by size, type, or material. I exclusively wear silicone in my stretched ears for comfortability, and I love that I can search under "silicone plugs", and then click my gauge size and be shown only what fits me in the material I wear.


My order:

My first, of what will definitely be many orders consisted of 2 silicone plugs and 2 jeweled lip rings. My total was about $30, with free shipping. Urban Body Jewelry offers free shipping on orders over $20, and only $2 shipping otherwise. I made my order Saturday, it shipped on Monday, and arrived on Thursday. You can't ask for much better.

I have been wearing the Cupcake silicone plugs and Jeweled stainless steel lip ring for about 24 hours now and they are very comfortable and great quality, at about half the price I normally pay locally for my body jewelry. If you are pierced, I definitely recommend that you check it out!

As if the above information wasn't persuasion enough, I have a discount code for you! Use code SAMMI10 with your order to get 10% off! (And don't forget, free shipping with orders $20 or more) Come back and let me know what you ordered! I'd love to see what goodies you pick up.

No comments:

Post a Comment