Monday, December 14, 2015

Day one//Dec 14 NBC box

Fortune Cookie Soap Day One Unboxing


Hey cupcakes! I had a request to do a daily unboxing so those of you who are more patient than I am, and want to open the Fortune Cookie Soap NBC box day by day, and you want to follow along without spoilers-here it is!


 This is the day one product for December 14th. And it is.....*drum roll please*


EASTER TOWN OCD HAND SANITIZER

A great way to begin the box! One of my favorite products in an almost sickeningly sweet scent. It's very close to another fragrance called "Sugar High" but with a hint of black licorice. The retail value for this product would be $2.89. 

That's all for today, comment below and let me know what you think of the product/scent, and I will see you tomorrow with product two for December 15th. If you don't mind spoilers, scroll down to my previous post to enter a contest for a NBC item give away. 

WARNING...Do not scroll any further if you do not want to see spoilers!!!

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|


No comments:

Post a Comment