Monday, November 2, 2015

Ipsy November sneak peeks

So here we are, the last "fall Ipsy bag" of 2015. I have been pretty unimpressed with the last two months so I'm hoping they really knock it out of the park for November. I will update this post as Ipsy releases new sneak peeks. Let me know down below in the comment section what you are hoping to get, and don't forget to hit that "follow" button so you never miss out on the insider info!

Sneak peek #1:

So it looks like for the month of November, everyone will be getting a sample size of Smashbox's "Full Exposure" mascara.

Sneak peek #2: The cover photo/theme
The theme for this month is "Beauty Blast." According to Ipsy, "See beyond the stars. Get ready to explore a universe of brilliant beauties in your November Glam Bag." I believe this is going to be a "galaxy" bag and that makes me super excited.


More to come as they are posted, stay tuned!

-Sammi Cupcake

No comments:

Post a Comment