Thursday, November 26, 2015

I'm thankful for YOU!

Happy, happy, happy Thanksgiving to all my cupcakes! Today I just wanted to express that I am so thankful for all of you! For as long as I can remember, I wanted to be a writer "when I grow up." (Still waiting for that day to come! haha) I even went to college briefly for a writing degree. However, when I got married and became a Mom, my priorities changed.

I don't address this too much on my blog, but I have two daughters. One is seven and the other is two. My seven year old has Autism and my two year old was very premature and has severe asthma. Because of all of that, going back to work was never really an option.

This blog, however, has given me the best of both worlds. I can write and interact with all of you about something we enjoy (the world of beauty!) and stay home and be there for my girls.

So all that being said, THANK YOU! Thank you for allowing me all the amazing opportunities I've been afforded thanks to this blog and thank you for supporting me. I am so thankful for you guys and I hope you have the most amazing Thanksgiving thus far.

-Sammi Cupcake

P.S. Comment below and tell me your favorite Thanksgiving food! I am so anxious for my Mom's dressing and my pumpkin cupcakes! MMM.

No comments:

Post a Comment