Friday, October 2, 2015

October Avon Review

Hey cupcakes! In case you weren't aware, October is breast cancer awareness month and that is a cause I absolutely stand behind. As most of you probably know by now, I have partnered up with Avon with the goal of preventing, fighting, and hopefully eventually curing breast cancer. 20% of all purchases made will be donated to breast cancer awareness. During this partnership, I am also reviewing Avon products monthly and you will receive my honest opinion about cosmetics items offered by Avon. Below are the products I received this month.





Avon Extra Lasting Eyeshadow Ink


























This is a beautiful shade and my favorite Avon product I have received so far! It's a beautiful bronze wine color and they hit the nail on the head with the "extra lasting" part. After allowing it to set for less than a minute, this product won't budge!  These normally retail for $7, but are on sale for $3.99 right now. Definitely check this product out!


Avon "Silicone Glove" hand cream
























There are things I love and things I dislike about this product. It is described as "a skin-softening formula that helps protect against dryness." The things I like about the product are first off, the scent. It smells really pleasant and clean, without being overwhelming. I also think the product does as it claims, as it is very hydrating. My only complaint about the product is that it makes my hands feel quite wet and/or greasy, but that may be because my hands aren't naturally dry.

Overall, it was a great month for Avon products! If either of the above items interest you, please feel free to click on the photos of the products and it will take you to the e-store where it can be purchased. Also, click on the image below to check out many of the other great products Avon has to offer while simultaneously donating to breast cancer awareness. Until next time... go pink for October.


-Sammi Cupcake

No comments:

Post a Comment