Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Shop Miss A haul

If you've made purchases from ShopMissA.com before, have been to the site but are leary, or even if you've never heard of them...you'll like this blog! Shop Miss A is a website that sells cosmetics, jewelry, hair accessories, nail products, and a few miscellaneous products and the best part? EVERYTHING IS $1 with $3.95 flat rate shipping. I made my order Wednesday, September 23rd and it arrived Monday, September 28th. Here's what I got!


  • 2 packs of hair bows 
  • Kleancolor powder puff
  • Fashion jewelry hair bands
  • Kara "dark" eyelash glue
  • (3) E.L,F all over cover foundations in Spotlight, Ivory, and Honey
  • Santee concealer stick in shade #5
  • (2) Kleancolor "True Self" foundations in Ivory and Beige
  • Kleancolor dual eyeshadow applicators 
  • Amuse eyeshadow palette
  • (3) Eye lash sets. (L-R) Kleancolor 502, Kleancolor 33, and Kara 2.

These little things are dreadful. I applied them one day to try them out and after a lot of greasy feeling and not being able to blend them in, I finally wiped it off with a makeup wipe and started over again with my usual foundation. I definitely do not recommend them. ELF has a lot of great products, these are not one of them.


These three on the other hand, I did find to be good quality, especially the Kleancolors! Kleancolor Ivory was perfect for my complexion. It didn't look cakey or greasy, and it was a good coverage. I will definitely be buying more!

This is my second order from Shop Miss A and I would recommend the site to anyone. You can find great prices on makeup, get affordable gifts, and much more. If you've shopped on the site, what are your favorite items?

-Sammi Cupcake


No comments:

Post a Comment