Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Monday Freebies 7.0

Monday Freebies 7.0


I'm so sorry that we've missed a couple weeks of Monday Freebies, my cupcakes. As I've mentioned before, this post takes by far the longest to write of all the ones I do, due to the fact that I test out each sample before I post about it and make sure it's still valid and not spam. But you all have been asking for it, so here it is! A delayed Monday Freebies for all my lovely readers. Enjoy

Philosophy sample



Always Discreet 




U by Kotex

(Warning-you do have to complete a short survey from Target to get this one)


Quest Protein Packs





Nexcare Waterproof Bandaid



And finally, I'd like to direct you to Avon's sale page where you can find a lot of great deals, including buy one, get one for $1.99 Avon "Foot Works" products! 

(Just hit the "sale" page to view all the great deals!)


-Sammi Cupcake

**Please note: These freebie offers close quite suddenly due to a limited supply of samples. I can only guarantee that when this blog was posted, all offers were still live. I apologize if anyone misses out on a deal**




No comments:

Post a Comment