Thursday, August 20, 2015

Jamberry review

Jamberry


First off, huge thanks to Becca for sending me this awesome Jamberry kit. I have never, ever tried Jamberry before and I was super stoked to get this kit in the mail! So let's get down to my thoughts!

The process took me a good 30 minutes from start to finish. I applied them using the method called "Jamberry "cold" application and baggie method." Here is the process I followed to apply mine:
  • Push back your cuticles and use the Jamberry nail prep wipe.
  • Match the correct size nail wrap to your nail. Use tweezers to remove the wrap. (Tip, if you touch the wrap with your finger the oils will be make the wrap unusable.)
  • Cut the wrap down the approximate length of your nail and position it onto your nail.
  • Using a cuticle pusher (or similar tool) gently apply pressure to the wrap to help with the bonding process.
  • Put your finger inside a plastic baggie, and apply the heated rice pack on top for about 30 seconds. 
  • Trim and file down excess wrap.
  • Apply heat once more just to make sure it is bonded well to the nail.
And that's it, rinse and repeat. To be honest, I didn't have high hopes for this product working but I was pleasantly surprised. The nail wraps are a lot thicker than the ones you buy in stores, and I believe this is a good option for growing your nails out. Mine are pretty long right now and I feel like the wraps will help protect my nails from breaking. (And look super cute in the meantime.)

I have only had the wraps on 24 hours but so far they have held up well, and I have cleaned the house...done laundry...all those Mom duties. I will come back in a week and edit this post to let you know how they are doing, but I like them a lot so far! If you'd like to try Jamberry for yourself, please visit Becca's Jamberry store by CLICKING HERE

Until next week,




No comments:

Post a Comment