Sunday, August 9, 2015

It's my BIRTHDAY!

Today I am mourning my twenties as I turn 29. I can safely say 28 has been my best year thus far, so maybe 29 won't be so bad! This year, well...2 months ago to be exact, I started this blog. In just two months over 14,000 have visited this page and that is the best birthday gift I could ever ask for. I love what I do.

My husband threw a birthday dinner for me yesterday with our families and I got some pretty amazing stuff! My mother in law got me a Polaroid camera and some cute new clothes, my parents got me a tank top from NYC and a mani/pedi, my husband got me a bunch of ColourPop products I've been wanting, my brother and sister in law got me tickets to a show I've been wanting to see, and my sister in law and her husband got me a batman cup, zombie car decal, and a gift card. I feel very spoiled and loved!

So this post is somewhat relevant, I took a picture of my makeup look I wore to my birthday dinner.



Here's a list of the products I am wearing:
  • Dr Jart dis-a-pore BB cream
  • Physicians Formula translucent mineral powder
  • Tarte blush in "thankful"
  • ColourPop highlight in "lunch money"
  • IT cosmetics brow powder 
  • ColourPop shadow in "Birthday Girl" 
  • LA Girl shadow (natural palette, darkest shade)
  • Jesse's Girl liquid liner pen
  • Tarte "Lights Camera Lashes" mascara
  • Stila lipstick in "Beso"

The only product I used I have a complaint with is the lipstick.  It was all over my sandwich I ate, my straw, my husband, and my face. I should've worn ColourPop "Creeper" but I wanted to try something new. From now on I'll definitely stick to my ColourPop for dinners...and you know, everything else in life.


Thanks for taking the time to read this and thank you to everyone who has wished me a happy birthday! It definitely has been :) If I can call in one more birthday favor, if you aren't already, please click that "follow" button on the right hand side and follow this blog. 

-Sammi Cupcake



1 comment: