Sunday, August 9, 2015

ColourPop Neutral Swatches

Neutrals 


I ADORE ColourPop shadows and yesterday my husband gave me my birthday gift (which was ColourPop shadows) so I finally have enough to do a large neutral swatch for all my cupcakes! I hope you guys enjoy the swatches. Comment below and tell me if you own any of these and which are your favorites!


  • Cop A Feel-matte-creamy beige
  • Hanky Panky-matte-taupe
  • I Heart This-no finish-silvery taupe with multi-colored glitter
  • Plunge-pearlized-beige with a golden sheen
  • Get Lucky-metallic-true gold
  • Birthday Girl-no finish-medium brown with gold and bronze shimmer
  • Nillionaire-metallic-bronze with gold and multicolored glitter
  • 3-metallic-silvery bronze with multi-colored glitter
To get yours, visit ColourPop.com and use code"THANKSBABE" for $5 off a first time purchase. 




No comments:

Post a Comment