Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Monday Freebies 5.0

Belated Monday Freebies


Hey cupcakes! I have been SO behind on my freebies post. The freebie post is the most time consuming of any I do, and to be honest with you all, it seems like everyone I know (including me) is having summer birthday parties. Like seriously, we have one every weekend for at least a month. Insane. Anywho...here are the free things I found for you this week...

Loreal Garnier Fructis full & plush haircare


Biossance Revitalizer



Simple Skincare remover wipes




2 Minute Miracle Gel



Equate Feminine Products



Avon lipstick

(This one isn't free so much as "free with purchase") Use code LIPSTICK



Well cupcakes, that's it for this weeks edition of Monday(...or Wednesday) Freebies. I hope you all find some free things you like and don't forget-you are all beautiful cupcakes in a world full of muffins!






No comments:

Post a Comment