Wednesday, July 22, 2015

July Ipsy Review

Ipsy Summer Lovin'



This bag is in my top three favorites I have ever received from Ipsy. If I get one or two things in my bag I can use, I consider it a success but this month I liked three things I received. Here's a break down (and review) of what I got and the prices.

  • Crown Brush tweezers-black-full size: Retail value $6.99. I had to e-mail Ipsy about these because they cut your hair instead of holding the hair so you can pull. So you end up with a shorter, still there hair that is harder to reach. I will update when I get a response what Ipsy is willing to do about this issue.
  • Jelly Pong Pong 2-in-1 eyeliner & shadow-bronze-full size: Retail value $16.00. Although I don't see myself using this product, I can't deny the shade is beautiful. 
  • Pur~lisse pur~bright ultra skin brightening serum-sample size: Estimated retail value $25.33. This product is a third of the full size. I'm not looking to change my skin care routine, but props to Ipsy for including a higher end product in their bag.
  • Jor`el Parker Classico perfume-deluxe sample: Retail value $21.00. This perfume smells AMAZING. It's a roller ball, great for on the go, and the smell is really present without being overpowering. It smells very classy. 
  • Teeez "Read my lips" lipstick-Killing me softly-full size: Retail value $22.00. This is a very pretty coral pink color and it's smooth and moisturizing. LOVE it.



My bag total this month is $91.32 ...NINETY ONE DOLLARS YOU GUYS! Ipsy is a $10 a month subscription, so I'm thrilled. I can't wait for the upcoming fall month bags, those are my favorites generally. If you are interested in signing up for Ipsy, please CLICK HERE to sign up. I believe the next 24 hours you skip the wait list.

Sammi Cupcake

EDIT TO ADD: I emailed Ipsy about the tweezer issue at 2;14pm and by 2:27pm I had a response from them apologizing for the problem and issued a "replacement order" which should be here in 5-7 business days. Color me impressed Ipsy. Great customer service!


No comments:

Post a Comment