Monday, July 6, 2015

Colour Pop...I think I love you.

Let me just start this by saying...Colour Pop, where have you been all my life??  I just made a small order of Colour Pop items, consisting of three eye shadows and a lippie stix. The eye shadow shades I got are "Amaze," "Get Lucky," and "I Heart This." The lippie stix is "Fighter."



"I heart this" is my favorite shadow of the ones I got. It's a silvery taupe with lots of shimmer. Great lid color. "Get Lucky" is my next favorite. This one is straight up metallic gold. My least favorite of the three, but still gorgeous is "Amaze." It is a copper shimmer.




 The lippie stix I got is in the shade "Fighter." Fighter can only be described as a perfect, true red. This color is really classic and I know it will get a lot of use from this 50's pin up girl born in the wrong century.




Colour Pop, YOU are the beautiful cupcake in a world full of muffins...and I love you. And take all my money. Seriously...my order arrived today. And I've already filled my cart full again. The eye shadows are so creamy and pigmented. The lip colors have an amazing color pay off and smell HEAVENLY. Order a couple, you won't regret it. And did I mention all of this cost me $15? SO worth it.

What are you still doing here?? Head over to Colourpop.com and use code "THANKSBABE" for $5 off your first Colour Pop order :)

Love, kisses, and cupcakes...

No comments:

Post a Comment