Monday, June 22, 2015

Monday Freebies 2.0

Guys I'm not going to lie to you...it was slim pickins in the world of freebies this week. BUT I dug through and found a few legit samples for you that (at the time I posted this) are all still available. Enjoy. REMEMBER-you must click the words "Click here" to be re-directed to the free sample.

 7 days of fierce panty liner kit

Click here to claim your kit.


 Hugo mens fragrance sample

Click here to claim your fragrance sample.


Up & Up Adult Incontinence Solutions (from Target samples)

Click here to be taken to the Target samples page where this offer is available. 


Christian Siriano Silhouette fragrance sample


Click here to visit the main page, then click on sample on your bottom right.



Nexcare "Give" Bandaid sample


Click here to claim yours with blood donation pledge.


NIVEA sample (2)

Click here to get yours. Reminder there are two on this page!



Well cupcakes, that's it for this week. Bummer. There really wasn't any good ones out this time...I found the best ones I could for you guys. I hope you are able to redeem for a couple things you may like. Until next week...


**Please note: these freebie offers close quite suddenly due to a limited supply of samples. I can only guarantee that when this blog was posted, all offers were still live. I apologize if anyone misses out on a deal**


1 comment: