Thursday, May 21, 2015

Shop Miss A Review

My ShopMissa.com order finally arrived, so I can put up a review for everyone who has been asking about the legitimacy and quality of this company. ShopMissA.com has been in business since 2007 and everything on their site is $1. They sell jewelry, cosmetics, nail art, hair items, etc. I ordered the items pictured above (7 items) for $10.95 including shipping. My purchase arrived approximately one week after making my order. Here is a break down of my purchases:

1. Zebra cosmetics bag: It is a good standard bag, especially for the price. My only complaint is that it has a weird chemical smell.
2. Lip ring: I like the look of the lip ring, but it is way too long, in my opinion, to be worn as a lip ring. This one sadly went in the trash after I tried it on :(
3. Beigeai Lashes (019): The lashes are just as good as any I've bought before for $5-10, and they came with a lash glue.
4. Nail tip guides: Nothing flashy or special about these, but they do the job they were made for.
5. Vitamin ball pen: This one is super cute! It looks like a pill but extends out to a pen. I love it and I think I'll actually be buying a few more to keep in the car, my purse, etc. 
6. Cross necklace: As far as quality goes, this is probably the worst item I ordered. It looks really cheap. I'm not sure if I'll get use out of it.
7. Cell phone prop ball-This is hands down my favorite item! I love to watch Youtube makeup tutorials on my phone while I get ready and this is a life saver! It suctions to your phone and props it up so you can watch whatever you want hands free. Comes with 2 for $1!

Overall, I felt my products were a little hit and miss. I like 5 out of the 7 items I purchased, but for only $10.95 shipped, I still feel like I got a good deal. If you want my opinion, I'd stay away from the jewelry but everything else on this site seems to be decent quality. I will be making another other sometime soon, now that I know which products are worth ordering. 

If you'd like to read more about Shop Miss A, please visit a fellow beauty addicts awesome blog, http://collegelifeislike.blogspot.com/

Thanks for stopping by, and as always, sending you wishes of cupcakes, vodka, and hakuna matata!




1 comment: